Monday, March 19, 2012

Weekend Update

We had too much fun this weekend... (like usual)
We are now in this silly habit of asking the other if they knew that married life could be so fun.

{You can gag and roll your eyes now}

Friday- Ethan was in town so we had a yum yum dinner at home and played games all night. If you haven't played "In A Pickle" We suggest it. Strongly suggest it. While the boys played LOTR Risk, I got to do cuuute purple/blue glitter toes on myself. {Woo My toes are Mexico ready!}













Saturday- We ran our typical arrands and like usual had so much fun just being together we had to go back into the store for a single item. {What the? Didnt we do that last weekend too?} This time it was paint.

Jimmy Johns always is a goood choice. Landon admitted his new favorite is the beach club, due to my brillance of course. Woo... Success for me!  

We went to a wedding reception and marveled that one short month ago it was us with the perma-grins hugging guests. Surreal I tell you, it was surreal.

I also made more yummy things off of pinterest. Here is my board with the things I have done so far.
Feel free to follow any of my boards, and know I will stalk follow you back... if you have good stuff that is.













Oh and p.s. it snowed.
Here are some pictures driving up the canyon.


No comments:

Post a Comment