Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Weekend Update:

Our weekend consisted of a few of these things:
Skinny Green Smoothies
Planning out a few big events of our next 3+ years of life together
Grocery shopping and Costco!- (one of our favorite things to do together)
5 Guys and Kiwi Loco
Forgetting a really important grocery list item and going back to the store again! 
Mass Effect 3 and Mistborn (These take up a lot of our time as of late)
Cinnamon Rolls- Waffle Style
Sunday Nap
Dr. Mario
Easter Treats
Dragonheart
ohh ohh and my fav...

Let me back up a little:
Wednesday of this week my love affair showed up... in the form of this beauty {Don't fret Mr. L knows all about him, and supports the relationship}





















So... for Sunday dinner I found an amazing recipe {Pumpkin Gnocchi with Mushroom sauce} where I got to take "Mr. Onyx" for a whirl.Wooo I made my own homemade gnocci! I will put up the link as just as the lady who listed the recipe states " You will want to kiss my cheeks you will love it so much" Landon's Mom commented that you could put the sause over cardboard and it would still be amazing. Needless to say Mr. L and I put it on a new list of favorite recipes.

P.s. 11 days until Mexico!

2 comments:

  1. I want one of those mixers so bad! P.s. what was sooo important that you had to go back for?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep your eye out on Amazon, they have some awesome deals! I got mine for $169! Totally worth it! It has the tilt back head even! Ha ha ha ha ha! I bet you could easily figure that one out. Yes its what you are thinking.

    ReplyDelete