Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A Work Story By Mr. L




















We are fighting valiently but My garbage bag foot protectors are dropping like flys! The weeds are over my head! We spray a weed but more keep popping up like... like... like weeds! This may be my last text before me death...

We are surrounded. I yet live but now count the remainder of my life in hours. Every one  being a unexpected blessing. We have called for reinforcments but fear that none can be spared for a cause as dire as ours. Our ammunition begins to run low and so too does our hope of success. i pray i will live to see the dawn.

Huzzah! A ray of hope! The mighty cloud has joined our cause! The cover it provides has protected us from the daming rays of the infernal sun. Giving us an added measure of strength and not a moment to soon for we have encountered a new breed of weed. The mear sight of which causes the bravest of men to freeze in terror and fall prey to it's dark whims.

Betrayal! If our cause was dire before it surely is the worst shade of black now. For the dark cloud which we once called friend has joined the cause of the green demons and is building strength to send a hell spawned storm upon our heads. Such  a sinister act would  render our only weapon against the weeds useless. what a cruel twist of fate it is that  in this hopeless hour  i have been seperated from my only ally. i know not weather he still fights on or has succumbed to the weeds evil. i  now a race against time, alone,  to defeat this tireless, endless enemy.

The weeds appear to be retreating in what appears to be some evil lunch ritual. I will use this short repreive to gather supplies and prepair for the next onslaught.

My beloved Malarie. By the time you read this I will be dead. For even as I write the plant horde is breaking though my last defenses. We never really did stand a chance but have held out better than I would have ever believed. My only regret is not being able to do you one last time. I really liked doing you. the weeds will likely leave no remains but do not morn. know that I died fighting to the very end.

No comments:

Post a Comment