Thursday, July 5, 2012

4th of July

After today I am pretty sure I would love to take every Wednesday off. Mr. L and I got a lot of alone time which was pretty freaking rad. {to say the least.}

Our day consisted of the following:
Waking up scared to death, with a huge BANG from above, and then laughing our heads off. (I love walking up to that man ahhh He might have been playing Pokemon while I slept)
Protein Waffles and Eggs- (recipe on my other blog)
The Walking Dead- (our new fav. totally freaks me out and is totally worth it)
Dawnguard for L, Homeland for M (geek alert)
Picnic Lunch
More Walking Dead (nightmares for sure)
Razr ride (almost ran out of gas)
Dinner on the deck (pictures/explanation to follow-warning not for light of heart)
Smores (yes we had a cheat treat! and it was awesome)
Beautiful sunset to finish the day off.



Here is Landon with the chicken dogs all ready to go! Take a good look at how they started.
(P.S. They are chicken, spinach and mozzarella in a pork casing) woo hoo real food approved.


















Best thing about outdoor fireplaces- no campfire smell!


















The finished product. They magically turned into Orc hotdogs. They tasted great, I just couldn't get over how they looked. Mr. L really enjoyed them.


















Best summer drink= watermelon+ strawberries, + a splash of sprite.



L got to try out his bday gift from the Morgans!


Malarie decided a smores with no marshmallow was the way to go.




The evening ended just as amazing as it had started.

Minus Landon's zombie impressions in the dark. Straight up creepy.







1 comment:

  1. awwww cute! I wish we could've come too! I hope you liked your toastite maker!!!

    ReplyDelete