Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Landon's Weekend Part One

I told Landon he could do whatever he wanted for his birthday. All decisions were 100% his, and I would comply with literally anything and everything... haha

The day started with snow, cinnamon rolls and egg crescents.
















He ended up working for a few hours while I got a few preparations ready. We picked out treats and food for our camping trip, I handed over his birthday presents. We had lunch with his Mom and Kalen at the newly opened Buffalo Wild Wings.

He asked for a nap, had an amazing birthday cake, and we wrote wishes on balloons and set them free.

*Disclaimer* Some of the wishes could possibly be inappropriate* Only read if you have a sense of humor*

Some of the wishes consisted of:
I wish this balloon will end up in the Artic and a baby seal chokes on it.
I wish that Kalen could be my wench
I wish I could find Pokemon Red
NOBAMA 2012
I wish for lots of $*#
I wish to wake up a mistborn

There were lots of "secret" wishes "certain individuals" refused to share.



















We then we packed up the motorhome and were on our way. Destination: Lava Hot Springs

No comments:

Post a Comment